Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What would be your favorite Mother's Day Meal

Okay everyone I'm ready for our first recipe post!  Are you as excited as I am (probably not, but that's okay I'm the recipe junkie here ;)  ) Even though I would love to know what everyone would make with a bag of potatoes I thought it would be fun to find out what each of us mom's would love to eat for Mother's Day.   Now I can honestly say Mom I would have no idea what you'd want to eat so maybe there are some us out there that could say the same.   So I'm issuing the challenge for all you mom's to share what you'd want to your family to make you for Mother's Day. I want it to be the meal that you'd love to eat without any guilt or consideration to calories, carbs and fat! I had only wanted to do one recipe post a month but since this doesn't give everyone a chance to share a recipe I'll have another post after Mother's Day. Hint: It's going to be a online Celebration for Marsha, Robert, Richard & Kayla and Brandon. ~ Janelle

1 comment:

  1. My ideal breakfast would be french toast w/maple syrup, a cup of hot chocolate or fresh orange juice with a bowl of fresh fruit on the side. Marsha

    ReplyDelete