Friday, May 18, 2012

Lots of Reasons to Celebrate!

The Johnson's are known for partying right? Well, we have many things to celebrate so we're throwing a huge online party and everyone's invited!  LOL For those of you that are scratching your head wondering what I'm talking about here's the low down. Brandon Johnson received the Priesthood in March (Wow he's already 12!), Robert Taylor graduate from BYU with his MASTERS Degree (and he's going to Europe so I'll expect some recipes when you get back Robert or a featured post on the food you ate so this is your advance notice ;) ), Marsha finished her dental hygiene schooling (YEAH, you must be so glad that's over now for the boards Good Luck!) and we have a new family member Kayla Mackelprang (Welcome to the family Kayla.) Lana you were not missed we will be throwing you a virtual Baby Shower soon! So lets all celebrate these exciting events by sharing your favorite party time recipe.  It can be sweet or salty but knowing this family it will probably be more sweet! Just email me the recipe and I'll post it ASAP. And the party starts . . . . NOW! and by the way leave comments when you visit so we know you stopped by!

2 comments:

  1. I was finally able to view the blog on my phone. Great job on the site! It looks fantastic and I love the idea. Very professional, I couldn't help thinking that you should do this full time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! This was a brilliant idea, Janelle!

    ReplyDelete